Senior Project Weekly Blog #3

This week was primarily focusing on studying for the private pilot knowledge test which I am planning on taking in the next month. While I am also approaching 30 hours of flight time. The minimum amount is 40 hours however most people complete the certificate in 50-70 hours. I have been studying each day for the private pilot knowledge test for one hour to two hours a day. This week I also had the opportunity to fly to Las Vegas and back. This was a good preview of what could potentially be my career in the future. It’s always good to see airline operations. Before each flight I was able to visit the cockpit and talk with the pilots about their careers. Even though my parents are both captains at United it is always good to talk and network with other pilots. This is incredibly important because it is always a good idea to now as many pilots as possible. I talked with the Delta pilot and told them i'm planning on going to Auburn University which has a Delta airlines flight program. I also was able to solo again and that is always very fun. I also did a review of flying under the hood this week and that went very well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior project post #13

Senior Project Post #2